Lyons PR, an award-winning broadcast PR firm, is seeking an account supervisor to join our team. We are in search of a strong communicator with a background in, and passion for, broadcast media relations, multimedia and client service. If you have a background in broadcast media relations and experience working with high profile organizations, spokespeople, and top tier media outlets, this could be the perfect next step in your career. A self-starter that is cool under pressure and can lead a team in the rapidly moving world of broadcast public relations and multimedia production, our ideal candidate will possess strong writing and communications skills and have a firm knowledge of broadcast PR and video production services. A background in broadcast, public relations or journalism is a must.
Our next colleague will lead client campaigns from start to finish working closely with clients to ensure campaign success. Wearing many hats, our ideal candidate is a flexible mult-itasker who is comfortable and confident in studio leading a SMT or in the field producing a video shoot.
Lyons PR serves a variety of clients including Fortune 500 companies, leading non-profits, trade associations, and federal agencies. Our clients turn to us for strategy, creative consultation and effective satellite media tours, radio media tours, PSA campaigns and audio/video production. The Account Supervisor will be instrumental in working closely with our clients across industries and across campaigns. If you enjoy a job that involves working on multiple campaigns simultaneously and different clients on a weekly basis…keep reading.
Responsibilities for the Account Supervisor include:
- Manage broadcast outreach campaigns.
- Work closely with clients and staff to develop campaigns from messaging and story development all the way through completion of successful broadcast PR campaigns and multimedia projects.
- Manage a team of publicists while guiding campaigns
- Assist with media placements and pitching
- Research and identify new media opportunities
- Assist in the planning and execution of audio/video projects
- Identify new and additional broadcast and digital opportunities for clients
- Support video and digital campaigns
- Lead internal social media efforts
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-7 years of experience in public relations, broadcast media or journalism
- Extensive experience with broadcast PR and multimedia production
- Track record of managing a team successfully
- Self-starter, driven with ability to adapt quickly to evolving client needs
- Strong knowledge of broadcast and digital media, reporters and producers
- History of successful media pitching with a focus on broadcast
- Strong writing ability including pitches, media alerts and collateral material
- Outstanding organizational and communications skills
- Previous experience working closely with high-profile clients
- Day-to-day campaign management experience
- Detail oriented; able to multitask and prioritize various projects
- Working knowledge of Cision
- Spanish speaking a plus
Candidates should respond to this posting with a brief cover letter and resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.
Lyons PR offers competitive salary and benefits including:
- Paid Vacation and sick time
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- Telecommuting Options
- Health, dental & vision insurance